- General: The College attaches great importance to discipline and expects all concerned to observe scrupulously the rules & regulations made for the purpose, for a healthy discipline which is essential for a sound education.
- Students shall abide by the rules and regulations at present in force or that may hereafter be made for the smooth working of the college. They shall do nothing either inside or outside the college that will interfere with its orderly administration or affect its public image.
- These rules are applicable to all students such as present and repeaters (if they have not intimated that they have discontinued their studies) till the Transference/Leaving Certificate is issued.
- Nothing is to be done against the disciplinary rules of the college. Whether the question involves of the rules shall be decided by the principal & his / her decision in this respect shall be final.
- The powers relating the disciplinary action in respect of the students of the college will vest with the principal.
- The principal has the power to determine the suitable disciplinary action, for maintaining discipline and proper conduct of the students of the college.
- The students are expected to sign a declaration at the time of their admission, that he/she will recognize the discipline jurisdiction of the principal made for the purpose. The form of declaration shall be prescribed by the college.(8) In all matters of the administration and discipline of the college, the decision of the principal is final. The rules and regulations would be, as modified by the board, from time to time.
- Students studying in the Institute, if found indulging in anti-
national activities contrary to the provisions of Acts and Laws enforced by Government, will be liable to be expelled from the Institute without any notice by the Principal.
- If any of the statement made in application form or any information supplied by the candidate in connection with his/her admission is at any time found to be false or incorrect, such candidate will not be considered for admission and if already admitted, his/her admission will be cancelled, fees forfeited and he/she may be expelled from the Institute by the Principal and prosecuted by Government, if deemed necessary. An appeal against the order of expulsion, however, may be preferred within eight days from the date of letter of expulsion to the Director of Technical Education whose decision in such cases will be final.
- The candidates on admission shall be governed by the rules of Institute and also by the disciplinary rules prescribed by this Institute for the students.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the college premises.
- Students are expected to behave properly and to see that they do not cause any inconvenience to others.
- Loud talking, loitering or congregating in the corridor, laboratories and class room should be avoided. Students found indulging in these activities will be dealt with by the Principal at his/her discretion.